Since 1953, Pearce Construction has been led by two influential men, Don Pearce and Darin Heyen, whose construction expertise, paired with architectural experience, has provided an unmatched list of clients that range from non-profit and faith-based organizations to commercial, financial, medical and more. Their range of project types includes new construction, building additions, and owner-occupied building renovations. Their experience tells a story of commitment, reputation, and expertise in the construction industry.
Some of Pearce Construction’s work around Kansas City includes:
- Andre’s, Kansas City, MO
- Antioch Bible Baptist Church, Gladstone, MO
- Cavanaugh Eye Center, Overland Park, KS
- Children International, Kansas City, MO
- Deanna Rose Farmstead, Overland Park, KS
- Jack Stack Barbecue, Plaza location, Kansas City, MO
- Scheels Overland Park Soccer Complex, Overland Park, KS
- Village Church Child and Family Development Center, Leawood, KS
Pearce Construction installed solar arrays on the roof of their Martin City location as part of a partnership with KCP&L and the SREC program (Missouri Solar Energy Renewable Energy Credits). The system generates enough energy to cut their monthly bills in half! Read more about the project on our blog.
To see their portfolio, please visit their website.