Martin City’s 2020 Area Plan
Area plans recommend strategies to help realize a community’s long-term vision for the future and provide a comprehensive framework to guide public decisions on land use, housing, public improvements, community development, and city services.
In Spring 2019, the City of KCMO and Martin City CID began planning sessions to update the outdated 2008 Martin City Area Plan. On March 5, 2020, a new Martin City Area Plan was adopted. View Updated Area Plan
Steering Committee Meeting Materials
- Steering Committee Meeting #1 Presentation from July 17, 2019
- Steering Committee Meeting #2 Presentation from Aug. 21, 2019
- Steering Committee Meeting #3 Presentation from Sept. 25, 2019
- Steering Committee Meeting #4 Presentation from Oct. 23, 2019
- Steering Committee Meeting #5 Presentation from Jan. 15, 2020
View a databook with information about Martin City.
Follow KCMO Planning’s page for additional public meeting notices and updates.