The money you save on energy is money you can reinvest in employees, customers, and our community. Spire (Missouri Gas Energy) and Kansas City Power & Light (KCPL) have rebates for commercial and industrial customers who purchase and install qualifying equipment and/or make facility upgrades.
Spire 2019 Business Rebates:
- HVAC systems and components: save up to $500
- Boiler heating systems and components: save up to $15,000
- Boiler Tune-ups: Save up to $750
- Steam trap rebates: save up to 50%
- Water heating system rebates: save up to $450
- Foodservice equipment rebates: save up to 50%
- Custom rebates available
- Type in your zip code to view more Spire rebates
Spire Energy Audit Rebates
Having an energy audit is a great first step in identifying and maximizing energy savings. To qualify for the audit rebate, at least one eligible energy efficiency measure identified in the audit must be installed and the audit must be performed prior to the implementation of the eligible energy efficiency measure. View application
Kansas City Power & Light 2019 Rebates for Business
Upgrading to LEDs or other high-efficiency lighting offers significant long-term energy and maintenance cost savings. With a variety of standard rebates and financing available, your light bulb moment could come sooner than you think.
- View lighting and controls rebates
- View refrigeration rebates
- View air compressor rebates
- View water heating rebates
Savings Beyond Lighting – Special KCPL Rebate Bonus!
For a limited time, KCPL is offering business customers an unprecedented opportunity to take their energy efficiency to the next level. On top of the current rebate offering of $550 per kilowatt reduced, they’re offering a 10% BONUS to companies for installing non-lighting energy efficiency measures between now and March 31, 2019. Contact [email protected] or a KCPL Business Representative to get started.
KCPL 2019 Business Incentives and Programs
- Demand Response: Earn financial incentives by reducing energy use on peak days. Learn More
- Thermostat: Ensure a comfortable climate while reducing your energy bill up to 20%. Learn More
- Renewable and Solar Energy: Generate your own electricity to help fulfill your energy needs. Learn More
- Block Bidding: Utilize KCPL’s largest financial incentives for your planned energy-efficiency projects. Learn More
If you need help with funding energy upgrades, Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing can help with up-front cost barriers and may help fund qualifying energy efficiency property improvements.
Learn more low-cost ways to save energy here.