Architectural Influence by Design
Pearce Construction founder Don Pearce brought his architecture background to the business at the start. That influence strengthened with the addition of Darin Heyen, now president, and Ryan Warman, Vice President. Heyen says the influence of architecture is the core of the company’s appeal.
“What makes us different is the fact that our principals and our senior project managers are architects who have left architecture and come to the construction side. We are not an architectural firm, but we reap the benefits of knowing all about that discipline.”
Pearce Construction’s range of projects includes new construction, building additions, and owner-occupied building renovations. Their experience tells a story of commitment, reputation, and expertise in the construction industry.
A few Pearce Construction projects around Kansas City:
- Andre’s, Kansas City, MO
- Antioch Bible Baptist Church, Gladstone, MO
- Cavanaugh Eye Center, Overland Park, KS
- Children International, Kansas City, MO
- Deanna Rose Farmstead, Overland Park, KS
- Jack Stack Barbecue, Plaza location, Kansas City, MO
- Scheels Overland Park Soccer Complex, Overland Park, KS
- Village Church Child and Family Development Center, Leawood, KS
Learn more about them in this summer 2019 article on our blog!
Address: 417 E. 135th Street, KC, MO 64145